One of our goals at Inversk is to make your experience as easy, efficient and equitable as possible, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible.
The following is designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on tickets to the Events@Inversk and applications where this appears, including sites and applications that facilitate ticket sale transactions. If you have any questions, please contact us. Your ticket purchase to any event is subject to these terms. Please also review each event’s terms and guidelines.
- Event tickets are purchased through our official Mpesa Paybill number Mpesa 650377. Please note WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH TRANSACTIONS for any reason whatsoever.
- Any ticket you purchase from Inversk is intended by all means to give you a right to entry of the particular event.
- It is mandatory to produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the particular venue of the event paid for. However altering or removing any part of the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- Inversk will not be responsible for any ticket that is stolen, lost or destroyed.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances unless communicated to the event organizers in good time; five days prior the event.
- You are entitled to cancel your purchase and return of your ticket but NOTE: No refund will be made for the tickets 7 days to the event due to venue and other logistical issues.
- Any tickets brought from unauthorized agents are not valid therefore you’ll not be admitted to the event.
- It is your responsibility to check carefully if the tickets have any mistakes. If they do have any mistakes contact us immediately for rectification.
- It is your utmost responsibility to ensure that your tickets are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the event.
- No third party collection is allowed unless the person produces an authorization form issued by the purchaser and presented to Inversk upon ticket collection.
- Tickets will be sent to you through your email address or made available for collection at the Inversk offices. A notification will be made by phone or email using the contact details provided by you.
- You should frequently check that the particular event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. If there are any changes Inversk team will be quick to notify you using the contact details you provide.
- Before you finalize the booking make sure you read to understand all the information that applies to the event. If you have any queries in regards to the event please raise them and we will be available to address them.
- We will always respect your privacy on your personal information and any personal communication between you and ourselves.
- Complaints in regards to any particular event will be directed to the event organizing team.
Get in touch for any inquiries on this link here