Latest posts by Mary Mbuti (see all)
- Final Steps To Launching Your Online Store - March 12, 2018
- She Was Denied A Visa to Study Abroad. But That Discouragement Did Not Stop Shirlene Nafula To Build Crystal River products - February 19, 2018
- What You Need To Know Before Starting An E-Commerce Business - December 13, 2017
Optiven Limited, the leading real estate firm in Kenya and 4th placed land sending Superbrand in East Africa has outdone itself yet again by bringing you a great investment opportunity. Victory gardens phase 3 in Kitengela.
The project is an ideal property for anyone looking for a serene environment to settle. Located about 4km from the Namanga Highway, Victory Gardens Phase 3 is approximately 10miutes drive from Kitengela town.
Kitengela is one of the fastest growing towns in Kenya often referred to as the bedroom of the city.
The project has great proximity to key institutions and facilities. For instance; excellent education facilities such as Acacia Crest academy, Kitengela International School and Acacia International School. Shopping Complexes such as East Matt, Naivas and Kitengela supermarkets are also within reach. Heath care from Agha-khan hospital, Nairobi women and Gertrude hospitals, banking facilities from the nearby Equity bank, Bank of Africa, Jamii bora, National bank among others.
The extra value added plots are strategically located 10 miles from the JKIA.
Victory Gardens Phase 3 comes with exceptional amenities such as, a steady water supply from a functional and reliable borehole for both domestic and commercial use.
Other packages include: All weather access roads, an artificial river, solar street lights, a taxi bay, a green environment, recreational activities, a barbecue corner, a provision for a police post, house design and estimated construction costs and a pre-negotiated value added purchase costs.
When you settle, you will get to enjoy safety and convenience that comes with a controlled secure environment since you will be living in a gated community.
Why invest with Optiven?
Optiven Group is an award winning reputable organization. The company recently won two outstanding awards in the 2017 Top 100 Mid-Sized Companies Survey by KPMG and Nation Media Group.
One, on its Outstanding Innovation and a second, on its exceptional Human Resource Practices.
The firm’s flagship product is value added plots specially designed for immediate residential settlement, commercial purposes and futuristic capital gain.
Nonetheless 2017 has been especially remarkable for this real estate firm. Optiven also banged SuperBrands recognition by emerging the Number One Real Estate Firm in Land Selling and Number Four in the general (inclusive of homes) real estate industries in the SuperBrand East Africa 2017/2018. This also saw the company take position 68 out of the top 1000 shortlisted Leading Super Brands across all industries in East Africa.
What are the benefits of investing with Victory Gardens Phase 3?
- Bank Financing: Optiven has partnered with leading institutions to provide financing for several categories of investors.
- Negotiated purchase Loans: As an investor you have the privilege of negotiating your terms of repayments depending on your deposits and repayment methods.
- Installment payments: Optiven provides flexible payment plans which range from 6 to 30 months depending on the amount of deposit.
- Affordable pricing: Optiven has eased the process of buying real estate by offering alternatives and for individuals and groups.
- Great Location: Victory gardens takes you away from the hassle and bustle of the city at the same time allowing you easy access to it.
- Green Living: Victory garden is a haven of green living. It’s fitted with green parks and shaded recreational areas within the estate.
The land is expected to appreciate in value over time. A piece of land that is currently going for Kshs 1,995,000 is estimated to appreciate to a value of up to Kshs 10,000,000 in the next five years. What are you waiting for? The Lavington of Kitengela is just the perfect place for you to retire.
To book your plot kindly click here