Latest posts by Angela Mwangi (see all)
- Intriguing Facts About : Identifying Your Personal Power & Influence Event - March 7, 2018
- With an Eye For Opportunities, SK Blue Moved From Music and Made it Big in Business. Here’s How He did it - February 22, 2018
- Safe Joe’s Complex World: How Passion and Resilience Helped This Young Entrepreneur to Set up His Music Production Firm - December 26, 2017
Prepare, prepare, prepare. Successful Crowdfunding campaigns are not as simple as posting a request and receiving pledges the very next day. …
- Know your crowd: The ‘crowd’ in Crowdfunding should not be overlooked: The target crowd is key to determining the success of the crowd funding drive.
- Capture the imagination: Prepare your story and let it speak to the audience to attract the desired results. The audience must be in touch with the story to want to be a part of it.
- Get your facts straight: You must have an A-Z of your crowd funding plan, plus giving out the right information that shows genuineness and reliability for the audience to make a decision.
- Choose the right platform: This helps in reaching the audience in the most efficient and cost effective way.
A Crowdfunding campaign needs to be specific, with a clear outcome. This could be launching a new service, creating a new product or holding an event. It should also be time-limited.
Article transcribed from a longer article in an upcoming feature at Inversk Magazine.