Latest posts by Kimani Patrick (see all)
- Thrive Networking Challenge: A Buffet Event for Founders - March 13, 2018
- Africa’s First High-Level Summit on Organizational Finance to Happen In Nairobi in June 2018 - March 12, 2018
- Ticketing Policies – Events@Inversk - March 2, 2018
If you’re serious about your business dreams, I sincerely believe this could be the most resourceful event you attend in 2018. Bold statement, I know. You’ll understand in just a minute. Now let’s get started:
On 7th Feb 2018 from 8am – 11am, The Young CEOs Breakfast will happen at Laico Regency Hotel, Nairobi!
It’s the only event in the world that I fully endorse for 2018 to any entrepreneur. Not just because I am the one hosting it. But because I’m looking forward to learning from the smartest entrepreneurs who will attend.
This is how it all started: This year I’ve spent a ton of time failing and trying new things, being an intern in my own company while interviewing dozens of entrepreneurs for Inversk Magazine. I started from nowhere with zero; No connections and no finances.
Personally, I have vetted the topics and pinpoints that are cutting edge for many entrepreneurs. The underlying question being, how exactly can I sustainably grow my business?
Let’s face it, starting a business is easy but sustainably growing it is ridiculously hard! But it all comes down to you, the leader: your leadership skills and how you apply them.
I’ve picked the most audacious and enterprising entrepreneurs to come and share actionable leadership hacks that are working for them in their businesses. Darshan Chandaria, Vishal Agarwal and Mary Njoki are my guest speakers and panelist.
The speakers shall cover the most important facets in sustaining a competitive business: The People, The Process and The Product.
- People – Building and maintaining a flexible team that meets the needs of each project stage, with representation in all key business areas.
- Process – Creating the best systems and methods that your team will use to create, deliver and sell your product.
- Product – Building an excellent and relevant product that people need to buy.
The event is both presentation and panel based to ensure you get the most from it. We’ll cover transformative leadership at scale and I do not want you to miss.
Network with high profile executives seeking business partnerships to build grow their businesses.
What you will need to carry to the event;
1. An open mind
2. Pen and notebook
3. Many business cards for networking and creating business relationships
Event charges is Kes 5,000 only.
Now head on to you. Visit this link (https://goo.gl/33Z9vA) for more details and to register.
- Kimani Patrick,
- Host for Young CEOs Breakfast and Inversk Chief Executive.
- Email: email@example.com, Phone: 0710 254524