Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
We all know that garbage in, garbage out. Whatever you’re feeding your mind, is going to affect you one way or the other. But here is the deal. You want to be a positive, successful and imitable person, then you need to think and hence live a worthy positive life. For that, you need inspiration cause whatever you think matters. So inspirational and motivational quotes are just part of the package you need. Here are some of my favorites.
1. Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right- Henry Ford.
So what do you keep thinking?
2. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throe off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade, winds in your sail. Explore, Dream, Discover”Mark Twain.
3. “Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers
4. “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job” Zig Ziglar
5. “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission” Anonymous
6. “Successful Entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy” Anonymous
7 “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value “ Albert Einstein
8. “If you want to achieve excellence you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work” Thomas J. Watson
9. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same” Collins R. Davis
10. “Develop success from failures. Discouragements and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”Dale Carnege
11. You have to get up every morning with determination if you are going to go to bef with satisfaction. –George Lorimer
12. “Don’t let the Yesterday take up too much of today” – Will Rogers
13. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” Steve Jobs.
14. “I have been impressed by the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Wishing is not enough, we must do.” Leonardo da Vinci
15. “ You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream”C.S. Lewis
16. “The question is not who is going to let me, but who is going to stop me.”Ayn Rand
17. “Build your dreams or someone will hire you to build theirs. Farrah Gray
18 “…my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon
19. “Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” –Vincent Van Gogh
20. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all other.” – Winston Churchill
A friend once told me that we should not count him lucky, because he is not lucky, “you don’t know how much I pray and work” he said. And it is true, the harder you work the luckier you become, the more you believe, the more you overcome your fears and your weaknesses and the more you achieve. So pray, believe, work hard and be smart.